Every organisation’s day-to-day work practices have an impact on their overall efficiency and profitability. Our team of experts are able to identify processes which waste employee’s time and cost the company money and resources. Together with the purpose built software that we have at our disposal we are then able to offer ways to partially, or in some cases even completely, automate these processes, whilst providing employees with the information and tools they need to do their job.
Business Process Management (BPM) is an approach to business which we apply to insurance companies to enable them work more effectively and efficiently. From blue-sky planning and initial project-scoping, through to last minute intervention to put a failing project back on the tracks, Nexum IT can help.
The modern business principles we follow are not limited to insurance companies. There are numerous administrative problems that companies face:
- deployment of new products; a potentially problematic phase that needs to be carefully planned to ensure the deployment proceeds smoothly and successfully
- securely closing accounts; either temporarily, or permanently securing the information held in accounts once they are closed, to prevent unauthorised access
- outsourcing; providing the necessary information to outsource a service, without releasing core company information
- lag times; delays between an employee making a request and official authorization being granted
Even routine requests, such as for office supplies and staff leave requests, often involve one employee filling in a form which is then passed on to another employee to process further. It is not uncommon for these requests to sit in a pile for more than a week before a response is issued. Identifying these sorts of lag times and implementing appropriate solutions is one way that we are able to save companies valuable time and resources.
What makes the service that Nexum provides special, is the combination of cutting edge IT solutions for business problems and a team of experts, who have extensive experience and knowledge of the insurance industry. We are supremely qualified to assess the way insurance companies are currently operating, and then to provide a package of new methodology and technologies tailored to each company’s specific needs.
Some of the business processes which we have been able to enhance for insurance companies include:
- Debt collection; identifying and highlighting those debts which are likely to be easily recovered, so that more time can be focused on more complex debts
- Underwriting; improved communications between the company and end clients
- Claim tracking; to allow clients to directly access basic information regarding the status of their claim.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information by using contact form bellow or contact information found in this home page.